Location: Norway, Germany, UK.
At Xeneta, we are a group of diverse individuals working together to transform the global shipping and supply chain industry. We have a positive and supportive culture built by people from more than 35 different nationalities. We stick together, we respect each other; we are one. We love to learn and get better every single day, and have fun doing so. Xeneta is headquartered in Oslo, and we have been continuing our growth with offices in Hamburg, Germany and New Jersey, US.
Through our SaaS platform, we focus on bringing transparency to the container shipping and air freight market and strive towards becoming the global reference point for ocean and air freight pricing. We have amazing customers including big brands like Unilever, Electrolux, Continental, Puma, Nestlé, and ThyssenKrupp.
We are proud of our achievements and were named one of the hottest tech scale-ups in Norway by TheNextWeb in 2019, Gartner Cool Vendor' in 2018 and Norway's 'Startup of the Year' in 2016.
As a Xeneta Customer Success Manager your objective is to manage a portfolio of assigned accounts and drive customer success and revenue in that territory to meet the company’s vision and ambitious global expansion objectives.
The true value of the CSM comes from delivering unforgettable experiences with customers, creating partnerships ultimately, leading to customers for life, i.e., revenue growth.
What You’ll Do
- Lead the lifecycle management of assigned accounts and ensure timely renewals.
- Continuously work with data and other internal tools, define and implement metrics to monitor your territory performance and take action accordingly to manage at risk accounts and develop advocates.
- Review and report on usage, adoption and customer health metrics.
- Conduct continuous business/account reviews to share positive outcomes and identify growth opportunities.
- Drive retention and growth among our customers by understanding their business needs and helping them succeed.
- Provide ongoing training and best practices to customers.
- Work cross-functionally with marketing, sales, product management to ensure the best Xeneta experience is delivered to the customer.
- Identify and implement customer success projects or programs that interest you.
- Understand the DNA of what makes a customer tick, the entire lifecycle of the customer from 3+ years of experience as a CSM with a track record of success, meeting and surpassing goals.
- Experience working with B2B SaaS product.
- Excellent English skills, written and oral.
- Good negotiation skills and not afraid to take risks.
- Customer obsessed mind-set and strong appreciation for entire customer journey.
- Ability to connect with other functions in the business, specifically marketing and sales to create a seamless end to end customer experience.
- Creative and resourceful problem-solving skills.
- Ability to learn and quickly integrate new often technical information.
- Ability to work in a diverse and flexible culture with a global outlook.
- A strong ‘willing to go the extra mile’ and ‘get it done’ work ethic and attitude.
- Self-starter & adaptable: thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. Able to overcome ambiguity.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with colleagues, both customers and strategic partners
- Excellent communication skills, able to communicate confidently, pleasantly and concisely in verbal, written and presentation formats.
- Collaborative: the ability to work across a broad range of functions internally and externally to deliver value to our customers.
- Experience working with Salesforce and Gainsight.
Bonus Points If You Have
- Fluency in French or Spanish.
- Experience working in logistics, transportation or supply chain; container shipping and/or or air cargo space.
- Great presentation creation skills, PowerPoint or the like.
What We Offer
- A great work environment with highly motivated people
- Competitive benefits, along with a generous vacation plan, flexible working hours and educational opportunities
- An opportunity to be a part of building and growing a global company that is transforming the shipping and logistics industries
Why You’ll Love It Here
- Our Impact: We’re category leaders digitalizing the way ocean and air freight is procured bringing on-demand actionable data to all industry stakeholders. We’re moving fast.
- Our Technology: Deep data analytics and integrations coupled with a scalable, sleek and beautiful user interface.
- Our Customers: Big companies like Nestle, Electrolux, ABB, John Deere, Unilever, Puma and many others.
- Our Team: Shipping, consulting and tech all-stars on our roster
- Our Values: We are one. Variety and fairness. Transparency builds trust. Modernization through data.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Xeneta is an equal opportunity employer.