Location: Norway, Germany, UK or US (New York/New Jersey)
At Xeneta, we are a group of diverse individuals working together to transform the global shipping and supply chain industry. We have a positive and supportive culture built by people from more than 30 different nationalities. We stick together, we respect each other; we are one. We love to learn and get better every single day, and have fun doing so. Xeneta is headquartered in Oslo, and we have been continuing our growth with offices in Hamburg, Germany and New Jersey, US.
Through our SaaS platform, we focus on bringing transparency to the container shipping and air freight market and strive towards becoming the global reference point for ocean and air freight pricing. We have amazing customers including big brands like Unilever, Electrolux, Continental, Puma, Nestlé, and ThyssenKrupp.
We are proud of our achievements and were named one of the hottest tech scale-ups in Norway by TheNextWeb in 2019, Gartner Cool Vendor' in 2018 and Norway's 'Startup of the Year' in 2016.
As Digital Marketing Manager, you'll have a hand in a variety of marketing initiatives including website, content, paid advertising, social media, SEO, and market research. You are an integral part of driving awareness and excitement about Xeneta. You will be responsible for developing, implementing, tracking and optimizing website performance/conversion, online paid media strategy and social media campaigns. You have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and are able to work cross-functionally to lead digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
You have experience in B2B buying/selling cycles and understand how to coordinate a mix of digital touch points and content around the web.
Duties and specific responsibilities include:
- Lead digital marketing efforts across digital platforms like Google Ads and LinkedIn, managing performance to maximize ROI.
- Optimize and expand existing marketing channels, as well as launch and test new ones to find winning tactics and strategies.
- Own our website, Xeneta.com, and the tactics to drive conversion flow and top of funnel traction.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and provide recommendations for improving our digital experiences.
- Analyze data from multiple sources to identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Align with marketing automation and marketing analytics stakeholders to ensure comprehensive, accurate reporting with a strong feedback loop.
- Analyze and understand the business impact driven by campaigns to establish marketing KPI’s and forecast long-term growth.
- Gather and analyze consumer behavior data (e.g. web traffic and rankings).
- Generate reports for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Develop A/B testing strategies to continuously monitor campaigns and optimize performance to improve ROI.
- Establish KPIs and report on your success.
- 3+ year(s) of digital marketing experience -- with a strong preference for SaaS industry experience, B2B preferred.
- End to end understanding of the advertising process, campaign set up, tracking, optimization, and attribution.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement with ability to educate internal stakeholders
- Proven track record of building lead-generating digital programs and measuring their efficiency.
- Hands on expertise with multiple advertising platforms including Google Ads, LinkedIn and Facebook.
- Strong analytic skills with solid knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics, Google Trends, Google Search Console)
- Comfortable working with a tech stack that includes Salesforce and Hubspot (or similar)
- Highly creative self-starter and demonstrated resourcefulness.
- Ability to work independently and execute as an individual contributor as well as be a team player.
- Metrics-driven; proven ability to prioritize, drive, and achieve results through self and others under time pressure.
- Ability to take ownership and figure out what needs to be done in a creative, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to clearly communicate results, key takeaways and areas of opportunities.
- Commitment to a culture of growth and constant delivery.
- Ability to work with a remote team in multiple time zones.
- Adwords certification is a plus.
Bonus Points If You Have
- Experience working in logistics, transportation or supply chain.
- Experience with B2B AI demand generation
What We Offer
- A great work environment with highly motivated people
- Competitive benefits, along with a generous vacation plan, flexible working hours and educational opportunities
- An opportunity to be a part of building and growing a global company that is transforming the shipping and logistics industries.
Why You’ll Love It Here
- Our Impact: We’re category leaders digitalizing the way ocean and air freight is procured bringing on-demand actionable data to all industry stakeholders. We’re moving fast.
- Our Technology: Deep data analytics and integrations coupled with a scalable, sleek and beautiful user interface.
- Our Customers: Big companies like Nestle, Electrolux, ABB, John Deere, Unilever, Puma and many others.
- Our Team: Shipping, consulting and tech all-stars on our roster
- Our Values: We are one. Variety and fairness. Transparency builds trust. Modernization through data.
Xeneta is an equal opportunity employer.